Letter warns BJP MP of plot to kill him
Darbhanga (Bihar): The Dhanbad district BJP
office on Tuseday received an anonymous letter warning the party`s Lok Sabha MP Kirti Azad to be "extra-cautious" and said his life was in danger.
Addressing Azad, the sender said in the in-land letter
written in Hindi, "You should be extra-cautious as a
conspiracy is being hatched to eliminate you".
Though the sender did not give his/her name, the person
mentioned an address inside the letter: "House number eight,
near Church Changar, P.O. Lohiya Nagar, Kankarbagh, Patna-24".
The address probably hinted at the possible killer, party
The district BJP office immediately informed Azad about
the letter. On the instruction of Azad, also a former
cricketer, district BJP chief Jagdish Sah lodged an FIR with
Laheriyasarai police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof