Letter warns BJP MP of plot to kill him
Darbhanga (Bihar): The Dhanbad district BJP
office on Tuseday received an anonymous letter warning the party`s Lok Sabha MP Kirti Azad to be "extra-cautious" and said his life was in danger.
Addressing Azad, the sender said in the in-land letter
written in Hindi, "You should be extra-cautious as a
conspiracy is being hatched to eliminate you".
Though the sender did not give his/her name, the person
mentioned an address inside the letter: "House number eight,
near Church Changar, P.O. Lohiya Nagar, Kankarbagh, Patna-24".
The address probably hinted at the possible killer, party
The district BJP office immediately informed Azad about
the letter. On the instruction of Azad, also a former
cricketer, district BJP chief Jagdish Sah lodged an FIR with
Laheriyasarai police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’