Lille sign Ivory Coast midfielder Gervinho
Milan: Ivory Coast midfielder Gervinho has joined Lille on a three-year contract and will team up with his former coach, the Ligue 1 club said.
Gervinho, 22, turned professional with Belgian team Beveren in 2005. Two years later, he moved to French club Le Mans under coach Rudi Garcia, who became Lille manager last month.
Local media reports estimated the fee was around 6 million euros (USD 8.5 million).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP