Live cartridges found in Kotla before third ODI
New Delhi: Two days after the Kotla ODI between India and Australia, Delhi Police revealed a major mishap that could have spelled disaster during the match. Seven live bullet cartridges were found in the stadium’s restroom just two hours before the match was about to commence on Saturday.
However, the revelation was not exposed then, due to tactical reasons.
The information was kept a secret so as to keep the schedule on track. However, now that the situation has been laid open, question marks have been raised on the security of the cricketers of both the teams.
An FIR has been registered Delhi Police at the IP Extension Police Station under the Arms Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown