Live cartridges found in Kotla before third ODI
New Delhi: Two days after the Kotla ODI between India and Australia, Delhi Police revealed a major mishap that could have spelled disaster during the match. Seven live bullet cartridges were found in the stadium’s restroom just two hours before the match was about to commence on Saturday.
However, the revelation was not exposed then, due to tactical reasons.
The information was kept a secret so as to keep the schedule on track. However, now that the situation has been laid open, question marks have been raised on the security of the cricketers of both the teams.
An FIR has been registered Delhi Police at the IP Extension Police Station under the Arms Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...