Live cartridges found in Kotla before third ODI
New Delhi: Two days after the Kotla ODI between India and Australia, Delhi Police revealed a major mishap that could have spelled disaster during the match. Seven live bullet cartridges were found in the stadium’s restroom just two hours before the match was about to commence on Saturday.
However, the revelation was not exposed then, due to tactical reasons.
The information was kept a secret so as to keep the schedule on track. However, now that the situation has been laid open, question marks have been raised on the security of the cricketers of both the teams.
An FIR has been registered Delhi Police at the IP Extension Police Station under the Arms Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere