Lok Sabha to discuss price rise at 2 pm today
New Delhi: The Lok Sabha will discuss the price rise issue, Thursday, at 2.00 pm under Section 193.
Meanwhile, Rajya Sabha has been adjourned till 2.00 pm.
Adjournment motion on black money is expected to be moved next week in Rajya Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials