Lupin`s three subsidiaries to merge with itself
Mumbai: Drug maker Lupin today said its three
of its 100 per cent subsidiaries, including Lupin Pharmacare,
would merge with the parent company.
Lupin Pharmacare Ltd and Lupin Herbal Ltd, two wholly-
owned subsidiaries of Lupin Ltd, have filed applications
before the Bombay High Court, to amalgamate themselves with
the company, the pharmaceuticals firm said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Further, another subsidiary of the company Novodigm Ltd
will shortly be filing an application before the Ahmedabad
High Court to amalgamate itself with Lupin Ltd, it said.
The appointed date of merger of these three firms is April
1, it added.
Shares of Lupin were trading at Rs 1145, up 2.16 per cent
in the afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- US lifts arms embargo on Vietnam
- DU professor Saibaba released from Hyderabad jail
- SHOCKING! Driver refuses to pay toll, rams bus into Gurgaon toll, tries to crush manager
- Rohtang Pass row: SC seeks response from Himachal Pradesh on plea challenging NGT order