Lupin`s three subsidiaries to merge with itself
Mumbai: Drug maker Lupin today said its three
of its 100 per cent subsidiaries, including Lupin Pharmacare,
would merge with the parent company.
Lupin Pharmacare Ltd and Lupin Herbal Ltd, two wholly-
owned subsidiaries of Lupin Ltd, have filed applications
before the Bombay High Court, to amalgamate themselves with
the company, the pharmaceuticals firm said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Further, another subsidiary of the company Novodigm Ltd
will shortly be filing an application before the Ahmedabad
High Court to amalgamate itself with Lupin Ltd, it said.
The appointed date of merger of these three firms is April
1, it added.
Shares of Lupin were trading at Rs 1145, up 2.16 per cent
in the afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister