Lupin`s three subsidiaries to merge with itself
Mumbai: Drug maker Lupin today said its three
of its 100 per cent subsidiaries, including Lupin Pharmacare,
would merge with the parent company.
Lupin Pharmacare Ltd and Lupin Herbal Ltd, two wholly-
owned subsidiaries of Lupin Ltd, have filed applications
before the Bombay High Court, to amalgamate themselves with
the company, the pharmaceuticals firm said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Further, another subsidiary of the company Novodigm Ltd
will shortly be filing an application before the Ahmedabad
High Court to amalgamate itself with Lupin Ltd, it said.
The appointed date of merger of these three firms is April
1, it added.
Shares of Lupin were trading at Rs 1145, up 2.16 per cent
in the afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- PSL 2016 T20, Match 7: Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi – Key players