Magilton leaves QPR after reported bust-up
London: Queens Park Rangers parted company with manager Jim Magilton after suspending him last week following media reports of a bust-up with Hungarian midfielder Akos Buzsaky.
"The club can confirm that Jim Magilton and John Gorman have left Queens Park Rangers by mutual consent," the English Championship (second division) club said on their website.
"Recent events have been widely reported and whilst Jim Magilton completely denies the allegations, with the full support of John Gorman, it has been agreed that it is in the best interests of the club and Jim Magilton if the parties move on in their separate ways."
QPR, who were taken over by a group including Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, former Renault F1 team boss Flavio Briatore and steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal two years ago, have had 10 full time or temporary managers since 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!