Mahasabha asks Hindu outfits not to leave land for Muslims
Lucknow: Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, a
party to Ayodhya title suits, on Friday asked all Hindu outfits
not to negotiate for an amicable solution with Muslim
organisations and leave land to them at the disputed site.
"We have already decided to approach the Supreme Court
for getting ownership of the entire land in favour of Nirmohi
Akhara. We are appealing to all the Hindu organisations not to
have talks with Muslim organisations at the cost of leaving
land of the Ram Janmbhoomi," Party General Secretary Manish
Mahajan told reporters here.
"There is no question of leaving even an inch of land
to any other party. We are committed for construction of a
grand Ram temple there and fight legal battle in this regard",
He said all preparations had been made to approach the
A Mahasabha delegation had met Mahant of Nirmohi Akhara
Bhaskar Das yesterday to have a detailed disussion with him on
filing a joint appeal in SC against the Allahabad High Court`s
verdict to trifurcate the disputed land in Ayodhya.
Mahajan said that since 1730 Akhara was performing
puja in Ayodhya and it should get the right back.
The Sunni Central Wakf Board had already decided to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch