Mahasabha asks Hindu outfits not to leave land for Muslims
Lucknow: Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha, a
party to Ayodhya title suits, on Friday asked all Hindu outfits
not to negotiate for an amicable solution with Muslim
organisations and leave land to them at the disputed site.
"We have already decided to approach the Supreme Court
for getting ownership of the entire land in favour of Nirmohi
Akhara. We are appealing to all the Hindu organisations not to
have talks with Muslim organisations at the cost of leaving
land of the Ram Janmbhoomi," Party General Secretary Manish
Mahajan told reporters here.
"There is no question of leaving even an inch of land
to any other party. We are committed for construction of a
grand Ram temple there and fight legal battle in this regard",
He said all preparations had been made to approach the
A Mahasabha delegation had met Mahant of Nirmohi Akhara
Bhaskar Das yesterday to have a detailed disussion with him on
filing a joint appeal in SC against the Allahabad High Court`s
verdict to trifurcate the disputed land in Ayodhya.
Mahajan said that since 1730 Akhara was performing
puja in Ayodhya and it should get the right back.
The Sunni Central Wakf Board had already decided to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack