Man dies of swine flu in Vadodara; Gujarat toll at 6
Vadodara: A 48-year-old man succumbed to
swine flu at the SSG hospital here Sunday morning, pushing the
total number of H1N1 deaths in Gujarat to six.
Hasmukh Hingu was admitted to the government-run hospital
on August 20 with respiratory distress syndrome and had been
in a critical stage since then, Dipesh Duttaroy, in-charge
superintendent of the hospital said.
Hingu tested positive for swine flu yesterday, Duttaroy
With this, the nation-wide toll from H1N1 pandemic has
risen to 64, hospital authorities said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!