Man dies of swine flu in Vadodara; Gujarat toll at 6
Vadodara: A 48-year-old man succumbed to
swine flu at the SSG hospital here Sunday morning, pushing the
total number of H1N1 deaths in Gujarat to six.
Hasmukh Hingu was admitted to the government-run hospital
on August 20 with respiratory distress syndrome and had been
in a critical stage since then, Dipesh Duttaroy, in-charge
superintendent of the hospital said.
Hingu tested positive for swine flu yesterday, Duttaroy
With this, the nation-wide toll from H1N1 pandemic has
risen to 64, hospital authorities said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani