Man U buys Ashley Young for 20 million pounds
London: Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson bought Ashley Young for 20 million pounds taking the club’s summer spending to a whopping 55 million pounds.
The arrival of Aston Villa’s England star Young completes an astonishing hat-trick of Fergsuon buys worth 55 million pounds as he begins to build a new dynasty.
Young, 25, passed a medical at the club’s Carrington Training Ground yesterday and put pen to paper on a four-year contract, The Sun reports.
He now joins Phil Jones who moved on Wednesday from Blackburn to Old Trafford in a 16.5 million pounds transfer.
And a deal has also been agreed for Spanish goalkeeper David De Gea to move from Atletico Madrid to United for 18.5 million pounds.
Young can play as a winger or second striker and is a major addition to United’s already huge attacking arsenal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube