Mancini now targets Champions League spot for Man City
London: Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has set a target of four wins in six games to nab a Champions League football spot.
City is on a high after booking an FA Cup final showdown with Stoke by beating arch-rivals Manchester United.
Mancini ordered his fourth-placed side to forget about the chance of lifting silverware, according to The Sun.
“We have six games to the end of the season, three home and three away so it``s down to us. If we win four of them we have a good chance and don``t have to depend on other teams,” he said.
Mancini dismissed talk that there could be carve up between City and Stoke when they meet in the league three days after the final.
“I respect every opinion but I don``t believe this. Is it unfair to Stoke to suggest this? Maybe,” Mancini said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'