Mancini now targets Champions League spot for Man City
London: Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has set a target of four wins in six games to nab a Champions League football spot.
City is on a high after booking an FA Cup final showdown with Stoke by beating arch-rivals Manchester United.
Mancini ordered his fourth-placed side to forget about the chance of lifting silverware, according to The Sun.
“We have six games to the end of the season, three home and three away so it``s down to us. If we win four of them we have a good chance and don``t have to depend on other teams,” he said.
Mancini dismissed talk that there could be carve up between City and Stoke when they meet in the league three days after the final.
“I respect every opinion but I don``t believe this. Is it unfair to Stoke to suggest this? Maybe,” Mancini said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores