Mancini says will carry on picking Tevez for match
London: Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini has said that he will continue to pick star striker Carlos Tevez and rubbished speculation of the latter probably moving to Italian club Inter-Milan.
"At the moment we don`t have any news about other teams and Carlos will carry on playing for Manchester City. He arrives on Monday and will train. When he`s ready, he`ll play. He`s a professional, if he doesn`t get another team in the next two weeks, he`ll play for us and he`ll play seriously like last year," The Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
Mancini also insisted that any rift with Tevez has been healed after the angry striker failed to return to training this week.
"I spoke to Carlos four days ago because his telephone is working again. He was happy and told me he would be back on Monday. Everything was normal. He was happy, I am happy. He was on holiday. I made a mistake because I told him to come back at the end of July. But it should have been August 8 - after 21 days holiday," Mancini said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant