Mandela discharged from hospital: President Zuma
Johannesburg: Former South African President Nelson Mandela was discharged from hospital on Sunday after getting the all-clear from doctors who treated him for long-standing abdominal pains, President Jacob Zuma`s office said.
A statement said tests "did not indicate anything seriously wrong" with the 93-year-old anti-apartheid leader, and he had been sent home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet