Mandjeck called up for Cameroon qualifier
Cameroon: Uncapped midfielder George Mandjeck has been called up to the Cameroon squad for Saturday`s World Cup qualifier against Togo, the Cameroon Football Federation said.
The 20-year-old from Kaiserslautern has been brought in by coach Paul LeGuen in place of the injured Aurelin Chedjou.
Mandjack played last year for Cameroon`s under-23 side at the Beijing Olympic Games. Cameroon lead their group standings in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers with two matches left to play.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane