Mandjeck called up for Cameroon qualifier
Cameroon: Uncapped midfielder George Mandjeck has been called up to the Cameroon squad for Saturday`s World Cup qualifier against Togo, the Cameroon Football Federation said.
The 20-year-old from Kaiserslautern has been brought in by coach Paul LeGuen in place of the injured Aurelin Chedjou.
Mandjack played last year for Cameroon`s under-23 side at the Beijing Olympic Games. Cameroon lead their group standings in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers with two matches left to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH