Mandjeck called up for Cameroon qualifier
Cameroon: Uncapped midfielder George Mandjeck has been called up to the Cameroon squad for Saturday`s World Cup qualifier against Togo, the Cameroon Football Federation said.
The 20-year-old from Kaiserslautern has been brought in by coach Paul LeGuen in place of the injured Aurelin Chedjou.
Mandjack played last year for Cameroon`s under-23 side at the Beijing Olympic Games. Cameroon lead their group standings in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers with two matches left to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- New Zealand to keep trialling day-night first-class cricket
- Delhi sex racket busted: Girls confined in almirahs; forced to sleep with clients in cubicles
- SMASH HIT: Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is still ruling the Box Office! – Details inside
- Yogeshwar Dutt's Bronze to be upgraded to Silver: Virender Sehwag expresses excitement with HILARIOUS tweet
- Rahul Gandhi on three-day visit to Amethi from Wednesday