Mary Kom to be India`s flagbearer in Indoor Asian Games
Hanoi: Four-time world champion
and Khel Ratna awardee woman boxer M C Mary Kom will be
India`s flagbearer in the third Indoor Asian Games scheduled
here from October 30 to 8.
"Mary Kom will be India`s flagbearer in the Indoor Asian
Games," India`s Chef-de-Mission B P Baishya told reporters.
India has sent a 279-strong contingent, comprising 179
athletes, for the event.
The Indian team, includes among others, world champions
cueist Pankaj Advani.
The Indians will be participating in all the 19
disciplines, some of which are cue sports, chess, athletics,
women`s boxing, archery and basketball.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016