Massive stocks of wheat found rotting in U`khand
Haldwani: In a shocking disclosure, thousands of quintals of wheat stocks worth millions were found rotting at Food Corporation of India owned godown in Haldwani district of Uttarakhand.
According to media reports, the grain stocks were meant for the consumption of flood-ravaged victims.
At least 8,000 quintals of wheat have been completely damaged due to the onslaught of rains in the region, confirmed official sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation