Mauritius to send business delegation to India
New Delhi: A high-level business delegation from the Indian Ocean island-nation of Mauritius will be arriving in Delhi next week to promote the African country as a growing business and financial hub.
The delegation will be led by Ramakrishna Sithanen, Mauritius`s vice-Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Economic Empowerment, and will include Raju Jaddoo, managing director of the Board of Investment.
The delegation will be here January 17-20 and will travel to Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi