Mauritius to send business delegation to India
New Delhi: A high-level business delegation from the Indian Ocean island-nation of Mauritius will be arriving in Delhi next week to promote the African country as a growing business and financial hub.
The delegation will be led by Ramakrishna Sithanen, Mauritius`s vice-Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Economic Empowerment, and will include Raju Jaddoo, managing director of the Board of Investment.
The delegation will be here January 17-20 and will travel to Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!