Mauritius to send business delegation to India
New Delhi: A high-level business delegation from the Indian Ocean island-nation of Mauritius will be arriving in Delhi next week to promote the African country as a growing business and financial hub.
The delegation will be led by Ramakrishna Sithanen, Mauritius`s vice-Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Economic Empowerment, and will include Raju Jaddoo, managing director of the Board of Investment.
The delegation will be here January 17-20 and will travel to Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state