Max New York Life launches 4 new ULIP products
Mumbai: Private life insurer, Max New York
Life Insurance on Monday said it has restructured rpt has
restructured its ULIP portfolio by launching four new
The new products launched are-- Max New York Life Fortune
Builder, Max New York Life Unit Builder Plus, Smart Invest
Pension Super and Smart Xpress.
All the four products are compliant to IRDA`s regulation
of capping of charge to reduce the reduction in net yield, the
company said in a statement.
"In our new ULIP products, we have paid emphasis on
the protection element and also introduced guaranteed loyalty
bonuses which clearly indicates on life insurance being viewed
as a long-term protection product," Max New York Life
Corporate Vice President and Head Product Management, Manik
The exclusion of mortality and morbidity charges from
the cap has ensured that there will be no compromise on life
cover, which is of critical importance in a country like India
where 96 per cent of the households are vulnerable, he said.
Max New York Life is a joint venture between Max India
and New York Life, a Fortune 100 company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics