Meet ‘Men-tertainers’ – men who cook, host parties
London: “Men-tertainers” is the new term to define the growing number of men who have begun to prove their culinary skills by hosting dinner parties for their friends.
These guys seem to spend their free time at the kitchen inspired by male cooks like Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver.
And about the dinner – they do it everything on their own, right from sending out invites to planning the recipes and doing the cooking.
The Glenfiddich survey of 1,000 adults has found that more than a quarter of men believe they are better cooks than their partners, reports the Daily Express.
However, the study noted that two-thirds of women found men who cook more attractive.
Also, these men apparently spend more money on kitchen gadgets than DIY tools and host an average of 29 get together events every year. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'