Meet ‘Men-tertainers’ – men who cook, host parties
London: “Men-tertainers” is the new term to define the growing number of men who have begun to prove their culinary skills by hosting dinner parties for their friends.
These guys seem to spend their free time at the kitchen inspired by male cooks like Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver.
And about the dinner – they do it everything on their own, right from sending out invites to planning the recipes and doing the cooking.
The Glenfiddich survey of 1,000 adults has found that more than a quarter of men believe they are better cooks than their partners, reports the Daily Express.
However, the study noted that two-thirds of women found men who cook more attractive.
Also, these men apparently spend more money on kitchen gadgets than DIY tools and host an average of 29 get together events every year. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown