Messi could get five against Arsenal: Mascherano
London: Argentine footballer Javier Mascherano has warned Arsenal that Leo Messi could fire five past them to take Barcelona into the Champions League quarter-finals.
Messi scored blasted all four goals against the Gunners in the second leg of a glittering last-eight clash in 2010 as Barcelona romped home 4-1.
The two rivals will fight it out again at the Nou Camp with Arsenal holding a 2-1 lead from the first leg.
Mascherano appears confident about his friend Messi can inflict more misery on Arsenal.
The sun quoted him as saying: "Nothing Leo does would surprise me. I think he can repeat what he did last year or even go one better. We don``t know how far he can go.”
He said: "Obviously 1-0 is good enough but this team does not conform or settle for anything. We certainly will treat the game to win by the biggest margin possible."
Despite dominating the first leg for 70 minutes, Barcelona wasted countless chances to kill off the tie and allowed brave Arsenal to come back and win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read