Metro mishaps: Delhi Police transfers probe to Crime Branch
New Delhi: Delhi Police on Saturday transferred
to its Crime Branch investigations into the two recent mishaps
at a construction site of Delhi Metro.
"We have transferred the cases to Crime Branch," a senior
police official said.
Police are investigating the collapse of an under-
construction bridge in Zamrudpur, killing six persons on July
The accident occurred when a pillar of the bridge gave in
during some construction work in South Delhi.
The next day, four cranes collapsed during debris
clearance operations there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’