Metro mishaps: Delhi Police transfers probe to Crime Branch
New Delhi: Delhi Police on Saturday transferred
to its Crime Branch investigations into the two recent mishaps
at a construction site of Delhi Metro.
"We have transferred the cases to Crime Branch," a senior
police official said.
Police are investigating the collapse of an under-
construction bridge in Zamrudpur, killing six persons on July
The accident occurred when a pillar of the bridge gave in
during some construction work in South Delhi.
The next day, four cranes collapsed during debris
clearance operations there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore