Michael Jackson T-shirts approved by pop star himself on sale
New Delhi: For Michael Jackson fans, an opportunity awaits online to buy T-shirts with the image of the pop icon and that too, the designs were approved by the star himself.
Online marketplace eBay India along with Universal Music would be offering these limited edition of T-shirts.
The design of each of the Michael Jackson T-shirts was approved by the music legend himself for his London concert series.
Priced at Rs 1,499 per piece, the sale of these T-shirts began today and would be on till August 24, eBay said in a statement today.
"For collectors and passionate fans, part of the excitement is getting it first and this pre-launch gives them the opportunity to sport the tee before anyone else. eBay India is the destination for collectors of celebrity memorabilia and merchandise," eBay India Senior Manager (Pop Culture) Deepa Thomas said.
Jackson passed away in June, a month before he was scheduled to perform at the London concert.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre