Michael Jackson’s ‘love child’ surfaces
Washington: A woman, who claims to be the late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s illegitimate love child, has filed legal documents for a share of his estate, saying that her existence was being covered up.
Mocienne Petit Jackson claims that back in 1975, 17-year-old Jackson secretly impregnated her mother Barbara, who happens to be singer Diana Ross’ sister, TMZ.com reported.
And that when she was 9-years-old, Katherine Jackson hatched a plan to “abduct” her and send her off to Belgium to protect the late singer’s reputation.
In documents she filed with LA County Superior Court she also claims that all 7 of her abductors were later murdered.
Mocienne, who currently lives in the Netherlands, decided to come forward with her story so she can formally claim a part of the inheritance.
She is waiting for the judge to give the go-ahead on a DNA test, and claims that she was diagnosed with Vitiligo.
She also wants custody of MJ’s kids so she can give them a “more normal life”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family