Michael Jackson’s ‘love child’ surfaces
Washington: A woman, who claims to be the late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s illegitimate love child, has filed legal documents for a share of his estate, saying that her existence was being covered up.
Mocienne Petit Jackson claims that back in 1975, 17-year-old Jackson secretly impregnated her mother Barbara, who happens to be singer Diana Ross’ sister, TMZ.com reported.
And that when she was 9-years-old, Katherine Jackson hatched a plan to “abduct” her and send her off to Belgium to protect the late singer’s reputation.
In documents she filed with LA County Superior Court she also claims that all 7 of her abductors were later murdered.
Mocienne, who currently lives in the Netherlands, decided to come forward with her story so she can formally claim a part of the inheritance.
She is waiting for the judge to give the go-ahead on a DNA test, and claims that she was diagnosed with Vitiligo.
She also wants custody of MJ’s kids so she can give them a “more normal life”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29