Michael Jackson’s ‘love child’ surfaces
Washington: A woman, who claims to be the late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s illegitimate love child, has filed legal documents for a share of his estate, saying that her existence was being covered up.
Mocienne Petit Jackson claims that back in 1975, 17-year-old Jackson secretly impregnated her mother Barbara, who happens to be singer Diana Ross’ sister, TMZ.com reported.
And that when she was 9-years-old, Katherine Jackson hatched a plan to “abduct” her and send her off to Belgium to protect the late singer’s reputation.
In documents she filed with LA County Superior Court she also claims that all 7 of her abductors were later murdered.
Mocienne, who currently lives in the Netherlands, decided to come forward with her story so she can formally claim a part of the inheritance.
She is waiting for the judge to give the go-ahead on a DNA test, and claims that she was diagnosed with Vitiligo.
She also wants custody of MJ’s kids so she can give them a “more normal life”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?