Michael Jackson’s ‘love child’ surfaces
Washington: A woman, who claims to be the late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s illegitimate love child, has filed legal documents for a share of his estate, saying that her existence was being covered up.
Mocienne Petit Jackson claims that back in 1975, 17-year-old Jackson secretly impregnated her mother Barbara, who happens to be singer Diana Ross’ sister, TMZ.com reported.
And that when she was 9-years-old, Katherine Jackson hatched a plan to “abduct” her and send her off to Belgium to protect the late singer’s reputation.
In documents she filed with LA County Superior Court she also claims that all 7 of her abductors were later murdered.
Mocienne, who currently lives in the Netherlands, decided to come forward with her story so she can formally claim a part of the inheritance.
She is waiting for the judge to give the go-ahead on a DNA test, and claims that she was diagnosed with Vitiligo.
She also wants custody of MJ’s kids so she can give them a “more normal life”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation – Part II
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof