Michael Jackson’s ‘love child’ surfaces
Washington: A woman, who claims to be the late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s illegitimate love child, has filed legal documents for a share of his estate, saying that her existence was being covered up.
Mocienne Petit Jackson claims that back in 1975, 17-year-old Jackson secretly impregnated her mother Barbara, who happens to be singer Diana Ross’ sister, TMZ.com reported.
And that when she was 9-years-old, Katherine Jackson hatched a plan to “abduct” her and send her off to Belgium to protect the late singer’s reputation.
In documents she filed with LA County Superior Court she also claims that all 7 of her abductors were later murdered.
Mocienne, who currently lives in the Netherlands, decided to come forward with her story so she can formally claim a part of the inheritance.
She is waiting for the judge to give the go-ahead on a DNA test, and claims that she was diagnosed with Vitiligo.
She also wants custody of MJ’s kids so she can give them a “more normal life”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi