Michelle to promote gardening, healthy eating
London: US First Lady Michelle Obama is to appear in the first episode of the 40th anniversary series of Sesame Street with a segment encouraging kids to plant gardens.
The First Lady will appear in the November 10 season debut of the educational show for kids.
The show’s producers said that Mrs Obama will teach the furry "residents" of Sesame Street about the benefits of growing a garden and healthy living, reports a news daily.
"All these seeds need to grow are sun, soil and water. If you eat these healthy foods, you`re going to grow up to be big and strong, like me," Mrs Obama says on the show.
"I know you`re going to like these vegetables, because in addition to being healthy, they really taste great!" she adds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!