Microsoft launches WebsiteSpark program
Mumbai: Microsoft India on Tuesday launched a program-- WebsiteSpark-- for training professionals on web development and designing.
Web development and design companies with up to 25 employees and owners can participate in the WebsiteSpark program for three years with no up-front cost except a USD 100 program offering fee, payable at exit.
"The software does not have any upfront cost. The customers only have to pay a USD 100 fee at a time of their exit," Microsoft Technology Advisor Girish Joshi told reporters here.
The program provides web professionals with Microsoft software and solutions, together with related tools, training and support, to help their businesses succeed.
It also helps drive new business opportunities by connecting web professionals and hosters with an ecosystem of customers, partners and other professionals with complementary technologies.
The program is supported by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), National Association of Software and Services Company (NASSCOM) and The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) as the network partners.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India