Militants behead man in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu: The beheaded body of a man who had been abducted by a group of militants was found in a forest near his home in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district, police said Monday.
About four militants had barged into the house of Ali Saeed in Daddar Morh village in Rajouri district, about 120 km from here, late Saturday. They forced Saeed to accompany them at gun point.
Police launched a hunt for Saeed after his family lodged a complaint. His beheaded body was found in a forest near his house Sunday evening.
Police said they didn`t know the reason for the abduction and killing. However, they suspect that militants might have believed Saeed to be a spy for security forces.
A search for the militants is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands