MJ’s home search reveals ‘skin-whitening cream’
Officials combing Michael Jackson’s home after his death were said to have stumbled on skin-whitening creams.
Melbourne: Officials combing Michael Jackson’s home after his death were said to have stumbled on skin-whitening creams.
Several skin-whitening tubes and medical items, including four bottles of anesthetic, were found in a cupboard in the star’s room, according to released search warrants.
The documents were unveiled following a legal motion, News.com.au reported.
Jackson died aged 50 on June 25 last year at his home in Los Angeles. The coroner ruled the case as homicide mainly caused by an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol.
His personal doctor Conrad Murray admitted administering Propofol to help Jackson sleep hours before his death but said he gave him nothing to cause his death.
Murray has pleaded not guilty to the single charge of involuntary manslaughter over the singer’s death.