Modi will lose in Saurashtra: GPP chief
Ahemdabad: Gujarat Parivartan party (GPP) chief Keshubhai Patel on Thursday said that Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s party BJP will lose badly in the Saurashtra region, where poling is being held in the first phase of assembly elections.
The GPP said this after casting his vote in Visavadar where he is pitted against BJP’s Kanu Bhalala.
Polling for the first phase of Assembly Elections is currently underway in 87 constituencies amidst tight security in Gujarat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report