Modi will lose in Saurashtra: GPP chief
Ahemdabad: Gujarat Parivartan party (GPP) chief Keshubhai Patel on Thursday said that Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s party BJP will lose badly in the Saurashtra region, where poling is being held in the first phase of assembly elections.
The GPP said this after casting his vote in Visavadar where he is pitted against BJP’s Kanu Bhalala.
Polling for the first phase of Assembly Elections is currently underway in 87 constituencies amidst tight security in Gujarat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez