Modi will lose in Saurashtra: GPP chief
Ahemdabad: Gujarat Parivartan party (GPP) chief Keshubhai Patel on Thursday said that Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s party BJP will lose badly in the Saurashtra region, where poling is being held in the first phase of assembly elections.
The GPP said this after casting his vote in Visavadar where he is pitted against BJP’s Kanu Bhalala.
Polling for the first phase of Assembly Elections is currently underway in 87 constituencies amidst tight security in Gujarat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'