Modi will lose in Saurashtra: GPP chief
Ahemdabad: Gujarat Parivartan party (GPP) chief Keshubhai Patel on Thursday said that Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s party BJP will lose badly in the Saurashtra region, where poling is being held in the first phase of assembly elections.
The GPP said this after casting his vote in Visavadar where he is pitted against BJP’s Kanu Bhalala.
Polling for the first phase of Assembly Elections is currently underway in 87 constituencies amidst tight security in Gujarat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him