Mohun Bagan To Play a friendly in Kalimpong
Kolkata: Mohun Bagan will be heading to Kalimpong, which is a town in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. The Federation Cup champions will be having a pre-season camp for one week. The training sessions will be held at the football ground of Dr Graham’s Homes.
The Kolkata giants will reach Kalimpong on Thursday and will be staying at the Deolo Tourist Lodge of the DGHC.
Mohun Bagan general secretary Anjan Mitra said that the proceeds from the exhibition match would go towards the KSA-run non-residential football-training programme for local talents.
He was quoted saying, “The match will be organised by the KSA. The pricing of tickets will also be decided by them.”
The president of KSA, Urgen ‘Mini’ Lama, said that the match would give his players the chance to test themselves against a quality team like Mohun Bagan.
However, the KSA XI is yet to be decided. The President was quoted saying “We will finalize our team within the next few days.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview