Mohun Bagan To Play a friendly in Kalimpong
Kolkata: Mohun Bagan will be heading to Kalimpong, which is a town in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. The Federation Cup champions will be having a pre-season camp for one week. The training sessions will be held at the football ground of Dr Graham’s Homes.
The Kolkata giants will reach Kalimpong on Thursday and will be staying at the Deolo Tourist Lodge of the DGHC.
Mohun Bagan general secretary Anjan Mitra said that the proceeds from the exhibition match would go towards the KSA-run non-residential football-training programme for local talents.
He was quoted saying, “The match will be organised by the KSA. The pricing of tickets will also be decided by them.”
The president of KSA, Urgen ‘Mini’ Lama, said that the match would give his players the chance to test themselves against a quality team like Mohun Bagan.
However, the KSA XI is yet to be decided. The President was quoted saying “We will finalize our team within the next few days.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video