Mohun Bagan To Play a friendly in Kalimpong
Kolkata: Mohun Bagan will be heading to Kalimpong, which is a town in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. The Federation Cup champions will be having a pre-season camp for one week. The training sessions will be held at the football ground of Dr Graham’s Homes.
The Kolkata giants will reach Kalimpong on Thursday and will be staying at the Deolo Tourist Lodge of the DGHC.
Mohun Bagan general secretary Anjan Mitra said that the proceeds from the exhibition match would go towards the KSA-run non-residential football-training programme for local talents.
He was quoted saying, “The match will be organised by the KSA. The pricing of tickets will also be decided by them.”
The president of KSA, Urgen ‘Mini’ Lama, said that the match would give his players the chance to test themselves against a quality team like Mohun Bagan.
However, the KSA XI is yet to be decided. The President was quoted saying “We will finalize our team within the next few days.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city