Morgan Stanley buys Indiabulls Power shares for Rs 1.22 cr
Mumbai: Indiabulls Power today said financial
services firm Morgan Stanley India has acquired about 3.58
lakh shares in the company for Rs 1.22 crore.
In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Indiabulls Power
said Morgan Stanley India Pvt Ltd has acquired 3,58,414 shares
of the company at an average price of Rs 34.09 a piece, under
the green shoe option.
Morgan Stanley purchased these shares on National Stock
Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Indiabulls Power today closed at Rs 34.15, down
0.29 per cent from its previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested