Morgan Stanley buys Indiabulls Power shares for Rs 1.22 cr
Mumbai: Indiabulls Power today said financial
services firm Morgan Stanley India has acquired about 3.58
lakh shares in the company for Rs 1.22 crore.
In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Indiabulls Power
said Morgan Stanley India Pvt Ltd has acquired 3,58,414 shares
of the company at an average price of Rs 34.09 a piece, under
the green shoe option.
Morgan Stanley purchased these shares on National Stock
Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Indiabulls Power today closed at Rs 34.15, down
0.29 per cent from its previous close on the BSE.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living