Morgan Stanley buys Indiabulls Power shares for Rs 1.22 cr
Mumbai: Indiabulls Power today said financial
services firm Morgan Stanley India has acquired about 3.58
lakh shares in the company for Rs 1.22 crore.
In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Indiabulls Power
said Morgan Stanley India Pvt Ltd has acquired 3,58,414 shares
of the company at an average price of Rs 34.09 a piece, under
the green shoe option.
Morgan Stanley purchased these shares on National Stock
Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of Indiabulls Power today closed at Rs 34.15, down
0.29 per cent from its previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46
- PNB Housing Finance readies Rs 2,500-crore IPO, heads to tier 2, 3 cities
- Guess which state has max urban net subscribers; Maha, Delhi tied in 2nd spot
- IOC in talks to buy GSPC's stake in Mundra LNG terminal
- UK vote to leave EU `adds to uncertainty` in global economy: G20