Mourinho leaves Abramovich to sign Neymar
London: Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho left Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich behind in the race to sign Neymar.
Mourinho is ready to pay the 40 million pounds demanded by Brazil side Santos for their strike star, a newspaper reports.
Chelsea’s billionaire owner will not budge above 30 million pounds and a club source admitted: “Jose is ready to pay the asking price but Abramovich thinks 30 million pounds is a fair price for someone who’s only 19 and has had injury problems.”
“So it looks like Mourinho has got his man,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing