Mourinho leaves Abramovich to sign Neymar
London: Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho left Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich behind in the race to sign Neymar.
Mourinho is ready to pay the 40 million pounds demanded by Brazil side Santos for their strike star, a newspaper reports.
Chelsea’s billionaire owner will not budge above 30 million pounds and a club source admitted: “Jose is ready to pay the asking price but Abramovich thinks 30 million pounds is a fair price for someone who’s only 19 and has had injury problems.”
“So it looks like Mourinho has got his man,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj