Mouse builds nest in Oregon ATM with USD 20 bills
Louisiana Grande: A mouse found inside
an automatic teller machine -- along with a nest it had built
with chewed-up USD 20 bills -- gave an Oregon gas station
employee the surprise of her life.
The mouse, discovered Thursday, had thoroughly torn up
two bills and damaged another 14 to line his nest. Employee
Millie Taylor says she screamed and slammed the machine`s door
The bank replaced all the money that wasn`t
extensively damaged, and the ATM has continued to work just
fine. The mouse also got a reprieve: He was evicted from his
nest but set free outside the station.
Other workers at the Gem Stop Chevron in La Grande in eastern Oregon say they`re mystified about how the mouse got inside the machine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss