Mouse builds nest in Oregon ATM with USD 20 bills
Louisiana Grande: A mouse found inside
an automatic teller machine -- along with a nest it had built
with chewed-up USD 20 bills -- gave an Oregon gas station
employee the surprise of her life.
The mouse, discovered Thursday, had thoroughly torn up
two bills and damaged another 14 to line his nest. Employee
Millie Taylor says she screamed and slammed the machine`s door
The bank replaced all the money that wasn`t
extensively damaged, and the ATM has continued to work just
fine. The mouse also got a reprieve: He was evicted from his
nest but set free outside the station.
Other workers at the Gem Stop Chevron in La Grande in eastern Oregon say they`re mystified about how the mouse got inside the machine.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case