MP bypolls: Case registered against two ministers
Bhopal: Cases have been registered against two Madhya Pradesh ministers for allegedly violating the model code of conduct during the bypolls to Gohad and Tendukheda Assembly constituencies in the state.
A case has been registered against state Health Minister Anoop Mishra for addressing an election meeting in Gohad two hours after campaigning ended on Tuesday evening, officials said Thursday.
A case has also been registered against Co-operative Minister Gauri Shankar Bisen for announcing the setting up of a sugar mill and opening a high school in Tendukheda, the
Bypolls are being held in Gohad and Tendukheda seats today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`