MP bypolls: Case registered against two ministers
Bhopal: Cases have been registered against two Madhya Pradesh ministers for allegedly violating the model code of conduct during the bypolls to Gohad and Tendukheda Assembly constituencies in the state.
A case has been registered against state Health Minister Anoop Mishra for addressing an election meeting in Gohad two hours after campaigning ended on Tuesday evening, officials said Thursday.
A case has also been registered against Co-operative Minister Gauri Shankar Bisen for announcing the setting up of a sugar mill and opening a high school in Tendukheda, the
Bypolls are being held in Gohad and Tendukheda seats today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam