MP sodomy case: Court to hear Raghavji`s anticipatory bail plea on Tuesday
Bhopal: Sacked Madhya Pradesh minister Raghavji on Monday applied for anticipatory bail after police registered an FIR against him and his two associates for allegedly sodomising his domestic help.
The bail application will come up for hearing tomorrow as the district and sessions court could not decide today due to the day-long statewide strike of lawyers.
Raghavji was expelled from BJP yesterday after his help Rajkumar Dangi alleged that the minister had forced him to indulge in unnatural sex for last three-and-half years and also threatened him with dire consequences if he revealed it to anybody.
Dangi had filed a complaint with police citing a CD purportedly showing Raghavji (79) in "compromising" positions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH