MPCC steps up preparations for assembly polls
Mumbai: Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee
(MPCC) has stepped up preparations for the assembly elections
scheduled later this year.
Chief Minister Ashok Chavan will meet district unit
chiefs, Lok Sabha polls candidates who faced defeats and
former MLAs tomorrow at Tilak Bhavan, the state unit`s headquarters
in central Mumbai to discuss the party`s strategy for the
Similarly, Chavan will meet senior leaders, office
bearers, ministers from Mumbai on Monday at Gandhi Bhavan, the
party office in South Mumbai.
MPCC spokesman Hussain Dalwai said the party has already
completed the ground work to galvanise the cadre for the
Chavan along with MPCC president Manikrao Thakre will
discuss election strategy and preparations with the district
unit chiefs, former MLAs and defeated candidates of the Lok
Sabha polls and leaders from Mumbai, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India