MRF FY`09 net up 75 pc at Rs 250 cr
Mumbai: Tyre manufacturer MRF today said its consolidated net profit rose by 74.81 per cent to Rs 250.78 crore for the year ended September 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
Net sales rose to Rs 5,668.29 crore during the year ended September, against Rs 5,046.45 crore in the same period previous fiscal, MRF Ltd said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The board has proposed a final dividend of Rs 10 per share for the year ended September 30.
On standalone basis, the company reported a net profit of Rs 253.03 crore for the year ended September 30, up 75 per cent from Rs 144.56 crore in the same period corresponding year.
Net sales rose to Rs 5,663.80 crore for the period ended September, against Rs 5,042.34 crore in the same period last year.
Shares of MRF Ltd today closed at Rs 6,166.80 on the BSE, down 6.93 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!