Mumbai blasts probe: HuJI operative arrested
Patna: Bihar police, Sunday, arrested a HuJI operative, Riyaul Sarkar from Kishanganj in connection with the recent Mumbai blasts that killed 19 people and left 131 injured.
Latest reports say that Sarkar is being questioned by the Intelligence Bureau.
The National Investigating Team probing the blasts case will also interrogate the HuJI operative later today.
The three blasts that rocked central-to-south Mumbai on Wednesday evening -- Dadar, Zaveri Bazar and Opera House -- was the first terrorist attack in the financial hub of the country after 26/11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof