Mumbai blasts probe: HuJI operative arrested
Patna: Bihar police, Sunday, arrested a HuJI operative, Riyaul Sarkar from Kishanganj in connection with the recent Mumbai blasts that killed 19 people and left 131 injured.
Latest reports say that Sarkar is being questioned by the Intelligence Bureau.
The National Investigating Team probing the blasts case will also interrogate the HuJI operative later today.
The three blasts that rocked central-to-south Mumbai on Wednesday evening -- Dadar, Zaveri Bazar and Opera House -- was the first terrorist attack in the financial hub of the country after 26/11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...