Muniyappa, Chowrasia to tee off at Crompton Greaves Open
Mumbai: A star-studded field, including Indian Open champion C Muniyappa, PGTI Order of Merit leader Anirban Lahiri and SSP Chowrasia, will be seen in action at the Rs 80 lakh Crompton Greaves Open from November 25-28.
The other domestic stars set to tee off at the event include Himmat Singh Rai, Gaurav Ghei, Mukesh Kumar, Shamim Khan, Digvijay Singh and Rahil Gangjee.
“We are happy to be back for the second edition of the Crompton Greaves Open. With Rs 8 million on offer as prize money, the tournament is bound to witness intense competition,” said Padamjit Sandhu, Director, PGTI.
“This is also the last week to qualify for the 2009 PGTI Tour Championship in December, and a strong finish at the Crompton Greaves Open will help Order of Merit players get closer to the Rolex Player of the Year Award,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh