Muniyappa, Chowrasia to tee off at Crompton Greaves Open
Mumbai: A star-studded field, including Indian Open champion C Muniyappa, PGTI Order of Merit leader Anirban Lahiri and SSP Chowrasia, will be seen in action at the Rs 80 lakh Crompton Greaves Open from November 25-28.
The other domestic stars set to tee off at the event include Himmat Singh Rai, Gaurav Ghei, Mukesh Kumar, Shamim Khan, Digvijay Singh and Rahil Gangjee.
“We are happy to be back for the second edition of the Crompton Greaves Open. With Rs 8 million on offer as prize money, the tournament is bound to witness intense competition,” said Padamjit Sandhu, Director, PGTI.
“This is also the last week to qualify for the 2009 PGTI Tour Championship in December, and a strong finish at the Crompton Greaves Open will help Order of Merit players get closer to the Rolex Player of the Year Award,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation