Muniyappa, Randhawa to play in King`s Cup next week
Sentosa: Rising star C Muniyappa and senior pro Jyoti Randhawa will spearhead the Indian challenge in the King`s Cup golf tournament in Khon Kaen, Thailand from December 3 to 6.
Randhawa is currently playing in the Omega Mission Hills World Cup in China along with Jeev Milkha Singh, while Indian open champion Muniyappa is featuring in the Crompton Greaves Open in Mumbai.
Among other Indians, three-time Asian Tour winner Gaurav Ghei will also tee off in the tournament in the hope of securing his card for the next season.
The USD 300,000 King`s Cup, to be played at the Singha Park Khon Kaen Golf Club, is making its debut on the Asian Tour Schedule and will also feature Thai star Thongchai Jaidee and China`s Liang Wen-chong.
Among others in fray, the final Asian Tour event of the year, will include Thaworn Wiratchant of Thailand, who is an 11-time winner in Asia, Chapchai Nirat of Thailand, Lam Chih Bing of Singapore, Japan`s Taichiro Kiyota and Mitchell Brown of Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends