Muniyappa, Randhawa to play in King`s Cup next week
Sentosa: Rising star C Muniyappa and senior pro Jyoti Randhawa will spearhead the Indian challenge in the King`s Cup golf tournament in Khon Kaen, Thailand from December 3 to 6.
Randhawa is currently playing in the Omega Mission Hills World Cup in China along with Jeev Milkha Singh, while Indian open champion Muniyappa is featuring in the Crompton Greaves Open in Mumbai.
Among other Indians, three-time Asian Tour winner Gaurav Ghei will also tee off in the tournament in the hope of securing his card for the next season.
The USD 300,000 King`s Cup, to be played at the Singha Park Khon Kaen Golf Club, is making its debut on the Asian Tour Schedule and will also feature Thai star Thongchai Jaidee and China`s Liang Wen-chong.
Among others in fray, the final Asian Tour event of the year, will include Thaworn Wiratchant of Thailand, who is an 11-time winner in Asia, Chapchai Nirat of Thailand, Lam Chih Bing of Singapore, Japan`s Taichiro Kiyota and Mitchell Brown of Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown