Murray on fire since linking up with Cahill
London: British tennis star Andy Murray loves working out with 45-year-old Darren “Killer” Cahill, who helped take Lleyton Hewitt to No. 1 in the world and assisted Andre Agassi as well.
Now, Murray’s hopes of snaring a Wimbledon title lay in the hands of Cahill, who lives in Las Vegas, a newspaper reports.
The British No 1 has been on fire since he linked up with Cahill. Cahill, along with Roger Federer`s former Swedish trainer Sven Groeneveld, is available to the world No 4 through his sponsors Adidas.
Murray, 24, has been working with Cahill at SW19 this week. But once the action kicks off, Cahill will be off commentating with ESPN and be out of circulation.
The Scot, though, is in constant touch with Cahill on the phone to talk tactics and game plans. And if his charge at the French Open is anything to go by, the alliance seems to be working.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details