Murray on fire since linking up with Cahill
London: British tennis star Andy Murray loves working out with 45-year-old Darren “Killer” Cahill, who helped take Lleyton Hewitt to No. 1 in the world and assisted Andre Agassi as well.
Now, Murray’s hopes of snaring a Wimbledon title lay in the hands of Cahill, who lives in Las Vegas, a newspaper reports.
The British No 1 has been on fire since he linked up with Cahill. Cahill, along with Roger Federer`s former Swedish trainer Sven Groeneveld, is available to the world No 4 through his sponsors Adidas.
Murray, 24, has been working with Cahill at SW19 this week. But once the action kicks off, Cahill will be off commentating with ESPN and be out of circulation.
The Scot, though, is in constant touch with Cahill on the phone to talk tactics and game plans. And if his charge at the French Open is anything to go by, the alliance seems to be working.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29