Murray wins Cincinnati Open after Djokovic quits
Ohio: Britain`s Andy Murray won the Cincinnati Open when his opponent, Serbia`s world number one Novak Djokovic, retired injured.
Murray was leading 6-4, 3-0 when Djokovic, who had received treatment to his right shoulder at the end of the first set, called it quits.
It was just the second defeat this year for Djokovic, whose victories this season included the Australian Open and Wimbledon championships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...