Murray wins Cincinnati Open after Djokovic quits
Ohio: Britain`s Andy Murray won the Cincinnati Open when his opponent, Serbia`s world number one Novak Djokovic, retired injured.
Murray was leading 6-4, 3-0 when Djokovic, who had received treatment to his right shoulder at the end of the first set, called it quits.
It was just the second defeat this year for Djokovic, whose victories this season included the Australian Open and Wimbledon championships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations