Murray wins Cincinnati Open after Djokovic quits
Ohio: Britain`s Andy Murray won the Cincinnati Open when his opponent, Serbia`s world number one Novak Djokovic, retired injured.
Murray was leading 6-4, 3-0 when Djokovic, who had received treatment to his right shoulder at the end of the first set, called it quits.
It was just the second defeat this year for Djokovic, whose victories this season included the Australian Open and Wimbledon championships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet