Myanmarese delegation visits Tata Motors plant
Jamshedpur: A high-level business delegation from Myanmar, headed by a senior minister, visited the Tata Motors premises here Sunday.
Led by Vice-Admiral Soe Thane, honorary Industry Minister, the members went around the training division, truck assembly line, world truck factory site and the test track escorted by the Tata Motors plant head, S B Borwankar.
The visitors, who also inspected a full range of company vehicles on display, earlier paid homage to the founder Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata and later held discussions with senior company officials on business proposals.
The delegation also comprised U Kyi Thein, the envoy of Myanmar to India, U Kyaw Nyunt Lwin, First Secretary (commerce), Myanmarese embassy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing