Myanmarese delegation visits Tata Motors plant
Jamshedpur: A high-level business delegation from Myanmar, headed by a senior minister, visited the Tata Motors premises here Sunday.
Led by Vice-Admiral Soe Thane, honorary Industry Minister, the members went around the training division, truck assembly line, world truck factory site and the test track escorted by the Tata Motors plant head, S B Borwankar.
The visitors, who also inspected a full range of company vehicles on display, earlier paid homage to the founder Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata and later held discussions with senior company officials on business proposals.
The delegation also comprised U Kyi Thein, the envoy of Myanmar to India, U Kyaw Nyunt Lwin, First Secretary (commerce), Myanmarese embassy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital