Myanmarese delegation visits Tata Motors plant
Jamshedpur: A high-level business delegation from Myanmar, headed by a senior minister, visited the Tata Motors premises here Sunday.
Led by Vice-Admiral Soe Thane, honorary Industry Minister, the members went around the training division, truck assembly line, world truck factory site and the test track escorted by the Tata Motors plant head, S B Borwankar.
The visitors, who also inspected a full range of company vehicles on display, earlier paid homage to the founder Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata and later held discussions with senior company officials on business proposals.
The delegation also comprised U Kyi Thein, the envoy of Myanmar to India, U Kyaw Nyunt Lwin, First Secretary (commerce), Myanmarese embassy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city