Myanmarese delegation visits Tata Motors plant
Jamshedpur: A high-level business delegation from Myanmar, headed by a senior minister, visited the Tata Motors premises here Sunday.
Led by Vice-Admiral Soe Thane, honorary Industry Minister, the members went around the training division, truck assembly line, world truck factory site and the test track escorted by the Tata Motors plant head, S B Borwankar.
The visitors, who also inspected a full range of company vehicles on display, earlier paid homage to the founder Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata and later held discussions with senior company officials on business proposals.
The delegation also comprised U Kyi Thein, the envoy of Myanmar to India, U Kyaw Nyunt Lwin, First Secretary (commerce), Myanmarese embassy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'