Nadal says he is playing well against all
London: Former Wimbledon champion Rafael Nadal believes that he is playing well against all of his opponents, including Novak Djokovic, the 2011 champion, and does not read too much into the end of his 20-match unbeaten run at Wimbledon.
````When I was 100 per cent to play, I lost against him (Djokovic) five times. The rest of the year I won almost every match. So I`m doing things very well, but probably not against him. That`s what I have to change," a daily quoted him, as saying.
He added: ``Probably the mental part is a little bit dangerous for me, because when I was at 5-4 (in the first set); I played a bad game from 30-0. When I was 4-3 down in the fourth set, I played another bad game with my serve. To win these kind of matches, I have to play well (at those moments). These kind of points can change the match."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak