NALCO Q2 net dips 64.11% to Rs 159.49 cr
Mumbai: National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
on Friday said its net profit declined by 64.11 percent to Rs
159.49 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2009,
over the same period last year.
Total income decreased to Rs 1,319.27 crore in the
quarter against Rs 1,654.5 crore in the same period previous
fiscal, NALCO said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of National Aluminium Company Ltd (NALCO) today
closed at Rs 360.75 on the BSE, up 2.76 percent from its
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie