NALCO Q2 net dips 64.11% to Rs 159.49 cr
Mumbai: National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
on Friday said its net profit declined by 64.11 percent to Rs
159.49 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2009,
over the same period last year.
Total income decreased to Rs 1,319.27 crore in the
quarter against Rs 1,654.5 crore in the same period previous
fiscal, NALCO said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of National Aluminium Company Ltd (NALCO) today
closed at Rs 360.75 on the BSE, up 2.76 percent from its
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India