NALCO Q2 net dips 64.11% to Rs 159.49 cr
Mumbai: National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
on Friday said its net profit declined by 64.11 percent to Rs
159.49 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2009,
over the same period last year.
Total income decreased to Rs 1,319.27 crore in the
quarter against Rs 1,654.5 crore in the same period previous
fiscal, NALCO said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Shares of National Aluminium Company Ltd (NALCO) today
closed at Rs 360.75 on the BSE, up 2.76 percent from its
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case