Naqvi for special economic package for Bundelkhand
Bhopal: Accusing Congress of indulging in politics over Bundelkhand, BJP vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that the UPA should roll out a special "economic package" for the region instead of advocating for the creation of Bundelkhand Development Authority.
"The Congress was trying to draw political mileage over the Bundelkhand issue," he told reporters here.
Naqvi said instead of going to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s office in connection with Bundelkhand recently, the Congress delegation should have sought economic package for the people of this region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...