Naqvi for special economic package for Bundelkhand
Bhopal: Accusing Congress of indulging in politics over Bundelkhand, BJP vice president Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that the UPA should roll out a special "economic package" for the region instead of advocating for the creation of Bundelkhand Development Authority.
"The Congress was trying to draw political mileage over the Bundelkhand issue," he told reporters here.
Naqvi said instead of going to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s office in connection with Bundelkhand recently, the Congress delegation should have sought economic package for the people of this region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!