Nasri likely to snub Arsenal’s contract extension
London: Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will snub the 115,000 pounds-a-week contract being offered by the club in the hope of forcing a 20 million pound move to Manchester City.
According to a daily, Nasri, who is currently with the team in Germany, has told his teammates that he would still be happy to stay at the Emirates for the final year of his contract.
Earlier, when asked whether Nasri’s future at Arsenal was sorted, manager Arsene Wenger had said: “Not completely, but I want him to stay. He knows that. Hopefully we can sort that out in the coming weeks.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh