Nasri likely to snub Arsenal’s contract extension
London: Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will snub the 115,000 pounds-a-week contract being offered by the club in the hope of forcing a 20 million pound move to Manchester City.
According to a daily, Nasri, who is currently with the team in Germany, has told his teammates that he would still be happy to stay at the Emirates for the final year of his contract.
Earlier, when asked whether Nasri’s future at Arsenal was sorted, manager Arsene Wenger had said: “Not completely, but I want him to stay. He knows that. Hopefully we can sort that out in the coming weeks.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16