Nasri likely to snub Arsenal’s contract extension
London: Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will snub the 115,000 pounds-a-week contract being offered by the club in the hope of forcing a 20 million pound move to Manchester City.
According to a daily, Nasri, who is currently with the team in Germany, has told his teammates that he would still be happy to stay at the Emirates for the final year of his contract.
Earlier, when asked whether Nasri’s future at Arsenal was sorted, manager Arsene Wenger had said: “Not completely, but I want him to stay. He knows that. Hopefully we can sort that out in the coming weeks.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?