Nawaz hails Zardari`s India trip
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari`s visit to India will enable ties between Islamabad and New Delhi to move ahead on a positive path, said the country`s main opposition leader Nawaz Sharif.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) president Nawaz Sharif Monday hailed Zardari`s Sunday visit to India, saying bilateral relations between both the countries should move ahead on a positive path, reported Geo News.
Zardari spent a day in India where he met Indian Prime Minister Mamnohan Singh and later paid obeisance at the shrine of a Sufi saint at Ajmer.
Nawaz Sharif said in Lahore that the Indian cricket team should visit Pakistan.
He added that the government should ensure security for the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday