Nawaz hails Zardari`s India trip
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari`s visit to India will enable ties between Islamabad and New Delhi to move ahead on a positive path, said the country`s main opposition leader Nawaz Sharif.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) president Nawaz Sharif Monday hailed Zardari`s Sunday visit to India, saying bilateral relations between both the countries should move ahead on a positive path, reported Geo News.
Zardari spent a day in India where he met Indian Prime Minister Mamnohan Singh and later paid obeisance at the shrine of a Sufi saint at Ajmer.
Nawaz Sharif said in Lahore that the Indian cricket team should visit Pakistan.
He added that the government should ensure security for the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says