Nawaz hails Zardari`s India trip
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari`s visit to India will enable ties between Islamabad and New Delhi to move ahead on a positive path, said the country`s main opposition leader Nawaz Sharif.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) president Nawaz Sharif Monday hailed Zardari`s Sunday visit to India, saying bilateral relations between both the countries should move ahead on a positive path, reported Geo News.
Zardari spent a day in India where he met Indian Prime Minister Mamnohan Singh and later paid obeisance at the shrine of a Sufi saint at Ajmer.
Nawaz Sharif said in Lahore that the Indian cricket team should visit Pakistan.
He added that the government should ensure security for the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions