Nawaz hails Zardari`s India trip
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari`s visit to India will enable ties between Islamabad and New Delhi to move ahead on a positive path, said the country`s main opposition leader Nawaz Sharif.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) president Nawaz Sharif Monday hailed Zardari`s Sunday visit to India, saying bilateral relations between both the countries should move ahead on a positive path, reported Geo News.
Zardari spent a day in India where he met Indian Prime Minister Mamnohan Singh and later paid obeisance at the shrine of a Sufi saint at Ajmer.
Nawaz Sharif said in Lahore that the Indian cricket team should visit Pakistan.
He added that the government should ensure security for the team.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged