Nawaz hails Zardari`s India trip
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari`s visit to India will enable ties between Islamabad and New Delhi to move ahead on a positive path, said the country`s main opposition leader Nawaz Sharif.
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) president Nawaz Sharif Monday hailed Zardari`s Sunday visit to India, saying bilateral relations between both the countries should move ahead on a positive path, reported Geo News.
Zardari spent a day in India where he met Indian Prime Minister Mamnohan Singh and later paid obeisance at the shrine of a Sufi saint at Ajmer.
Nawaz Sharif said in Lahore that the Indian cricket team should visit Pakistan.
He added that the government should ensure security for the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP