Need to ensure ethics among market participants: SEBI
Mumbai: There is a need to ensure ethics
among market participants for efficient and transparent
functioning of the system, a top SEBI official said on Thursday.
"There has not been much emphasis on ethics (among
market participants) as there should have been," SEBI Whole-
Time Member, Prashant Saran, said at a FICCI-IBA seminar here.
The market regulator is in constant discussions with
other regulators and market participants to bring in
development in the country`s corporate bond market, Saran
"There is a constant discussion among regulators and
market participants (on issues related to the development of
the corporate bond market)," Saran said.
Also, the regulator`s endeavour has been to bring down
the cost of transactions in the market, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video