Newcastle stun Arsenal with four-goal comeback
London: Newcastle United produced an astonishing fightback to draw 4-4 at home to Arsenal on Saturday after trailing 4-0 with just 26 minutes gone in the Premier League on Saturday.
Second-placed Arsenal were cruising with Robin van Persie twice on target but after Abou Diaby was sent off the home side struck four times to grab an unlikely point and leave the Gunners four points behind leaders Manchester United.
Carlos Tevez scored a hat-trick before halftime for third-placed Manchester City in a 3-0 win against West Bromwich Albion, twice converting from the penalty spot.
Fifth-placed Tottenham Hotspur moved level on points with Chelsea after a last gasp 2-1 home victory over Bolton Wanderers while sixth-placed Sunderland suffered a 3-2 defeat at Stoke City after twice leading.
Louis Saha scored four times in Everton`s 5-3 home win against Blackpool, Wigan Athletic beat Blackburn Rovers 4-3 and Aston Villa and Fulham drew 2-2 as 38 goals hit the net up and down the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report