Next version of Android due in Oct or Nov: Google
San Francisco: The Ice Cream Sandwich release of Google`s Android operating system is set to arrive in October or November of this year according to Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt. Schmidt let the news slip during a cloud computing conference called Dreamforce in San Francisco.
While on stage Schmidt revealed, "we have a new operating system internally known as Ice Cream Sandwich for some reason which is being released in October or November, which everybody is very excited about."
The next version of Apple`s competing iOS, iOS 5, will arrive "this Fall." Rumors suggest the OS will be launched in early October).
The entire Dreamforce Keynote speech featuring Salesforce.com`s Marc Benioff and Google`s Eric Schmidt can be seen on YouTube.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi