NHPC shares to be listed on Sept 1
Mumbai: Shares in hydropower generator NHPC will be listed on September 1 on the Bombay Stock Exchange, the website of the exchange showed.
The state-run utility`s IPO for up to USD 1.25 billion was subscribed over 20 times, and was priced at the higher end of the price band at 36 rupees per share.
This strong response for the first IPO by a state-run firm in 18 months would embolden the government to hurry up stake sales in more firms.
Explorer Oil India Ltd plans to raise as much as Rs 27.8 billion through an IPO next month, making it the second state-run firm to offer new shares to the public this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler